I have combined these two in a Weekly Wrap-up post because I’m a lazy butt.
BOOKS I BOUGHT
Welp. One-click addiction is a thing. I swear. There were so many sales this week that and I was a bad girl. Bad. #noshame
Some of those are still on sale in case you’re interested.
ARCS I RECEIVED
THE KISS QUOTIENT by HELEN HOANG
I received the paperback ARC from Berkley a while ago but since I hate to scribble notes on post-its and put them in books I was happy when I received the widget for the eARC of THE KISS QUOTIENT. I am so excited for this story and I hope I get around reading it soon!
MASTERS AND MERCENARIES by LEXI BLAKE
BOOK BUNDLE 1-5
I know I said I bought this book. I do that because I love supporting my favorite authors and it was only 99c. This series is a mix of Erotic Romance and Romantic Suspense. It has some BDSM themes but the sex part doesn’t overshadow the story which is exactly what I like about Lexi Blake’s stories.
I had a bit of a studying success, I actually understand the translation of the genetic code now. I love biology but you need a good basis of the whys and hows to see the bigger picture. Alas, a lot of profs at university don’t have the time to explain things in detail so a lot is DIY. Anyway, I’m excited about that little success.
The weather has been all over the place, temps have dropped again and we are back to snow and cold weather. Oh winter, how I loathe thee. I’m ready for spring.
It was a quiet week on the blog. I posted only one review and one meme.
- Hero by Lauren Rowe: I can’t say that I loved it but there were elements I liked. There were some…let’s say strange parts that ruined it a bit for me. It was still enjoyable enough though
- WWW – Wednesday [#2]
Yeah, not very exciting.
- I’m planning on starting up a new meme for Monday – Goodreads Monday.
- I’ll be posting my review for Lenora Bell’s What a Difference a Duke Makes, possibly on Sunday
- Review: I’m starting Katee Robert’s The Last King today – she is a new-to-me-author
- Review: The Dom Who Loved Me from Lexi Blake‘s Masters and Mercenaries
- Tentative – Review: I’ll possibly be able to read and review Kylie Scott’s Chaser
Let me know in the comments if I missed out on a sale!